Subject: [Lime] WG Adoption call for draft-hao-trill-yang-01 (12/15 to 12/29)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 21:57:16 -0500

This begins a 2 week adoption call from draft-hao-trill-yang-01.  The draft
can be found at: 

 <http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-trill-yang/>
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-trill-yang/

This draft will be reviewed along with other yang modules at the 12/17/2014
interim of trill held from 9-10pm ET (6-7pm PT, 10-11am Beijing on
12/18/2014).  In your review, please indicate the following:  a) if this
yang module provides information necessary to manage or monitor yang, and b)
if you support adoption this work into the TRILL WG. 

Sue Hares

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 22:15:27 -0500

Paul: 

Thank you for letting me know regarding my typo - please see the corrections
below.  "manage or monitor TRILL".

Sue 

---------------------------

This draft will be reviewed along with other yang modules at the 12/17/2014
interim of trill held from 9-10pm ET (6-7pm PT, 10-11am Beijing on
12/18/2014).  In your review, please indicate the following:  a) if this
yang module provides information necessary to manage or monitor TRILL, and
b) if you support adoption this work into the TRILL WG.

Sue Hares    

_______________________________________________
Lime mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lime

---

From: "Doolan, Paul (Coriant - US/Irving)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 03:08:27 +0000

Hi Susan,

a) if this yang module provides information necessary to manage or monitor yang,

Typo ?

pd

On Dec 15, 2014, at 9:57 PM, Susan Hares wrote:

This begins a 2 week adoption call from draft-hao-trill-yang-01.  The draft can be found at:

This draft will be reviewed along with other yang modules at the 12/17/2014 interim of trill held from 9-10pm ET (6-7pm PT, 10-11am Beijing on 12/18/2014).  In your review, please indicate the following:  a) if this yang module provides information necessary to manage or monitor yang, and b) if you support adoption this work into the TRILL WG.

Sue Hares
_______________________________________________
Lime mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lime