Subject: [lisp] Draft LISP WG agenda for IETF 74

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:53:02 -0700

See below. Questions, comments, additions please.

	Dave
---

Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG

Wednesday, 25 Mar 2009, 0900-1015 (Morning Session I)
=====================================================

CHAIR(s): Darrel Lewis ([email-masked])
          TBD

AGENDA

 o Administriva                                            5 minutes

   - Mailing list: [email-masked]
     http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lisp/current/maillist.html

   - Scribe(s)?
      Jabber
      Other 

   - Blue Sheets

 o Agenda Bashing                                          5 minutes
    Lewis

 o Charter Review                                          10 minutes
    Meyer

 o Review and status of work items                       

   Active Drafts
   -------------
   draft-farinacci-lisp-12.txt                            15 minutes
     Farinacci

   draft-fuller-lisp-alt-05.txt                           20 minutes
     Fuller

   draft-fuller-lisp-ms-00.txt                            20 minutes
     Fuller

Wednesday, 25 Mar 2009, 1030-1130 (Morning Session II)
======================================================

 o Review and status of work items, cont

   Active Drafts
   -------------
   draft-lewis-lisp-interworking-02.txt                   15 minutes
     Lewis

   draft-farinacci-lisp-multicast-01.txt                  15 minutes
     Farinacci   

   Potential New WG Items
   ----------------------
   draft-iannone-lisp-mapping-versioning-00.txt           15 minutes
     Iannone

   Next Steps                                             15 minutes
   ----------
     Lewis/All

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:08:57 -0700

Added a section for unassigned work items from the
	charter.

	Thnx,

	Dave
---

Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) WG

AGENDA

 o Administriva                                            5 minutes

   - Scribe(s)?
      Jabber
      Other 

   - Blue Sheets

   Active Drafts
   -------------

   Active Drafts
   -------------
   draft-lewis-lisp-interworking-02.txt                   10 minutes
     Lewis

   Unassigned Work Items
   --------------------
     Lewis                                                10 minutes
     - Securing the LISP Mapping System
     - Preliminary Analysis

   Potential New WG Items
   ----------------------

   Next Steps                                             10 minutes
   ----------
     Lewis/All