Subject: [lisp] Adopting WG drafts

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:00:07 -0400

Hi.  I'll be sending out individual mail to editors, but I wanted to
let the WG know that Darrel and I are ready to move the drafts named
in our charter as WG drafts.

Editors should rename their drafts to draft-ietf-lisp-draftname-00.txt
and submit through the draft submission tool.  If the tool asks you
whether this version replaces an existing draft, it is important to
say yes and to fill in the name of the existing drafts.

The versions of the drafts listed in our charter are the starting
points.  It would be best if the 00 version you submit matched the
version listed in the charter.  If you have made changes since then,
please explicitly call these changes out in mail to [email-masked].

The version listed in the charter is the text the WG has adopted.
That means we need a rough consensus of the working group to change
that text.  Changes made after adoption require a rough consensus.
This distinction becomes important if we can't get agreement; in that
case, we're left with the text in the version called out in the
charter/adopted by the WG.