Subject: [lisp] Internet-Draft working group submissions

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 08:47:59 -0700

I just did this:

   draft-farinacci-lisp-12.txt           -> draft-ietf-lisp-00.txt
   draft-farinacci-lisp-multicast-01.txt -> draft-ietf-lisp- 
multicast-00.txt

The diffs are attached. I am planning on updating each to -01 this  
week based on comments I have received as well as clarifying details  
learned from implementation experience.

Thanks,
Dino

---

From: "Darrel Lewis (darlewis)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 11:09:56 -0700

> The diffs are attached. I am planning on updating each to -01 
> this week based on comments I have received as well as 
> clarifying details learned from implementation experience.
> 
> Thanks,
> Dino
> 
> 

Thanks Dino,

Could I ask that all the other authors submiting WG documents also send
a brief description of the outstanding work they expect to be adding to
the draft to the list?

It need not be overly detailed but it will help the chairs guage the
completeness of the documents.

Thank you,

-Darrel

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 11:51:47 -0700

> completeness of the documents.

Here are mine for both the main spec and multicast spec. They are  
terse, but will have more detail by end of week.

Dino

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o Talk about /24 and /25 overlapping EID-prefixes in main LISP spec.

o PIM unicast joins encapsulate in LISP header with port 4341.

o Change EID to LEID.

o Have a look at Templin's spec on MTU.

o Fix "Map-Request" typo "Reserved".

o Fix this:

    Map-Requests can also be LISP encapsulated using UDP destination  
port
    4341 when sent from an ITR to a Map-Resolver.  Details on
    encapsulated Map-Reqeusts and Map-Resolvers can be found in
    [LISP-MS].

   Add Map-Server to ETR direction too.

o Spec out map-requesting a map-cache entry before removing it because  
of
   timeout.

o Add a "proxy-reply" bit in the Map-Register.

o Spec out action bits.

o Resolve multicast comments from Yiqun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------