Subject: [lisp] FIRMS

From: Michael Menth <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:36:44 +0200

Hi,

I would like to draw your attention to my talk on a "Future InteRnet 
Mapping System (FIRMS)" in RRG on Friday 2.15 pm in Congresshall C.
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/RRGagendaStockholm

This mapping system could be used also for LISP, but it is designed to 
be more general than for what LISP is currently intended, e.g., it 
supports per-EID mapping. We implemented the list-ms interface, but we 
call the map-server "map-base" in our proposal as it is not necessarily 
collocated with an ETR.

I am looking forward to your comments.

Regards,

    Michael

-- 
Dr. Michael Menth, Assistant Professor
University of Wuerzburg, Institute of Computer Science
Am Hubland, D-97074 Wuerzburg, Germany, room B206
phone: (+49)-931/31-86644 (new), fax: (+49)-931/888-6632
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/research/ngn