Subject: Re: [lisp] Security work for Stockholm

From: Luigi Iannone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 13:30:31 +0200

Hi All,

concerning security, things advanced a bit slower than expected.

Attached to this mail you can find a (very) first draft on LISP  
security. Since it is not complete we decided not to submit it through  
the IETF submission tool, and we are not asking any time slot during  
the next meeting.

Yet, people that have some spare time can have a look at the document  
and give us  feedback.

Cheers

Luigi

On Jun 22, 2009, at 22:11 , Sam Hartman wrote:

>
> After the SF IETF meeting, a group of people got together to discuss
> security of LISP and to begin work hopefully leading towards progress
> on those deliverables.
>
> How is that going?  Is there any interest in discussion in Stockholm?
> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp