Subject: [lisp] Proposed change to draft-ietf-lisp-05.txt --- 09/26/09 Sat Night

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 21:16:34 -0700

I added some clarifications based on comments. The current change set  
includes:

B.1.  Changes to draft-ietf-lisp-05.txt

    o  Posted October 2009.

    o  Added this Document Change Log appendix.

    o  Added section indicating that encapsulated Map-Requests must use
       destination UDP port 4342.

    o  Don't use AH in Map-Registers.  Put key-id, auth-length, and  
auth-
       data in Map-Register payload.

    o  Added Jari to acknowledgment section.

    o  State the source-EID is set to 0 when using Map-Requests to
       refresh or RLOC-probe.

    o  Make more clear what source-RLOC should be for a Map-Request.

    o  The LISP-CONS authors thought that the Type definitions for CONS
       should be removed from this specification.

    o  Removed nonce from Map-Register message, it wasn't used so no  
need
       for it.

    o  Clarify what to do for unspecified Action bits for negative Map-
       Replies.  Since No Action is a drop, make value 0 Drop.

The last 2 bullets were added.

Dino