Subject: [lisp] Status of Security work

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 15:31:35 -0400

I'd like to ask where we are with discussion of LISP security.  In San
Francisco, a group of people got together to begin thinking about
this.  We weren't at a point where we were ready for a presentation in
Stockholm.  However,I'd li ke to know what current status is, people's
thoughts on steps going forward are, etc.

I find that like the deployment model, much of my thought about how
LISP should change is dependent on security analysis we have not done.
I certainly have my own ideas, and if we ever find a quiet moment when
I'm not running around reading messages about UDP or vpacket headers, I'll work on writing them up.

---

From: Luigi Iannone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 18:05:11 +0200

Hi Sam,

No big advances so far on the security draft, but work will continue.

Luigi

On Sep 4, 2009, at 21:31 , Sam Hartman wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp