Subject: [lisp] Updated text to data gleaning

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 17:26:38 -0700

Here is the new text (the last sentence was added) to reflect  
Margaret's comment:

o  A "gleaned" map-cache entry, one learned from the source RLOC of a
       received encapsulated packet, is only stored and used for a few
       seconds, pending verification.  Verification is performed by
       sending a Map-Request to the source EID (the inner header IP
       source address) of the received encapsulated packet.  A reply to
       this "verifying Map-Request" is used to fully populate the map-
       cache entry for the "gleaned" EID and is stored and used for the
       time indicated from the TTL field of a received Map-Reply.   
When a
       verified map-cache entry is stored, data gleaning no longer  
occurs
       for subsequent packets which have a source EID that matches the
       EID-prefix of the verified entry.

Let me know if this reflects the comment made. Thanks.

Dino