Subject: Re: [lisp] My Position on Vince's Proposal and Issue #22...

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 15:59:42 -0400 (EDT)

> From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>

    > I think I also agree with the rest of your reasoning, with the
    > assumption that "when we have time to ponder" the other two issues
    > will be before we send the RFC for publication.

Well, I suspect the IESG will bounce it unless we either i) clearly
explain why this is the Right Thing, or ii) do something different,
so yeah! :-)

	Noel

---

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:11:29 -0400 (EDT)

> From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>

    > I think we've reached rough consensus on #nn assuming it gets opened.

I think Darrel's going to be doing the paperwork honours, if I understand
correctly.

Anyway, good! Now I can go have my breakfast! :-)

	Noel