Subject: [lisp] Jumpstarting discussion on draft-ietf-lisp-05

From: "Darrel Lewis (darlewis)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 12:21:39 -0700

The WG chairs would like to encourage people to voice ideas for changes
to this draft on the WG list.

Sam and I believe that we can be more efficient in guiding the
development of the next version of this draft, and would like to ask the
working group to help us.

We ask that when discussing issues that you try to find consensus in
principle prior to word-smithing the grammar of a particular proposal.
Once the chairs determine that this basic technical consensus is reached
we can guide the draft editors on which particular revision of the draft
that the issue(s) could be best integrated within.  

So by all means, if you have suggestions, ideas, or concerns about LISP,
please voice these on the list!  We'd like to encourage, in general,
more smaller releases of revisions targeted in the weeks/month time
frame rather than single large sets of changes every three to six
months.

-Darrel Lewis
LISP WG co-chair