Subject: [lisp] Made a large number of updates to issues

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 06:21:32 -0500

I made a large number of updates to issues and opened a couple of new
issues.

For reasons unclear to me my changes do not appear to have made it to
the list.  That's kind of unfortunate because some of them did need to
be reviewed.  I'll let the chairs coordinate with the tools team and
figure out what happened and how to fix.  (It's also kind of fortunate
that the messages did not go through as a lot of them said things like
"resolved in lisp 04")

I did not make updates that were strictly conforming to the issue
tracking policy.  In particular, I did not include the text changes that
actually closed out the issues.  The reason was simply I didn't have
time.  I think that anyone who wants to volunteer the time to put that
together should go do so.

I also did not go through the list archives and open issues that were
requested but that were not actually opened by the editors.  I know
we've lost a number of issues; hopefully some combination of people
letting us know what issues we've lost and opening issues we find on the
list will address this.