Subject: Re: [lisp] #18: record count >1 for map request

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 10:45:29 -0000

#18: record count >1  for map request
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Reporter:  hartmans-ietf@…        |        Owner:  dino@…         
    Type:  technical              |       Status:  closed         
Priority:  major                  |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                      |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                         |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Changes (by hartmans-ietf@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Joel agreed to the text proposed

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/18#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues