Subject: Re: [lisp] #20: SMR bit only in control plane

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 10:47:44 -0000

#20: SMR bit only in control plane
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Reporter:  hartmans-ietf@…        |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical              |       Status:  closed         
Priority:  major                  |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                      |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                         |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Changes (by hartmans-ietf@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Significant support; text adopted.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/20#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues