Subject: [lisp] IOS Implementation Available for download on www.cisco.com

From: "Darrel Lewis (darlewis)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:45:35 -0800

All,

I'm very happy to announce that an implementation of LISP on Cisco IOS
is available for download.  The LISP implementation can be found in IOS
version 15.1.1-XB, and runs on a variety of software based (ISR series,
7200) routers.

 http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/15_1/release/notes/1511xbrn.html 

Is the link to the release notes and further documentation (command
reference, configuration guide, etc).

-Darrel

---

From: Humberto Galiza <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 10:05:01 -0300

Hi Darrel,

When I try to view this:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/lisp/application/note/LISP_lab_test_app_note-version_1_0.pdf
I got:
" The Page You Have Requested Is Not Available "

Regards,

Humberto Galiza .::. IT Services
==> www.galiza.eti.br - IPv6 Ready! <==

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Darrel Lewis (darlewis)
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp
>