Subject: Re: [lisp] #24: Encapsulated control packets on the LISP data port 4341

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 10:51:56 -0000

#24: Encapsulated control packets on the LISP data port 4341
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  darlewis@…          |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |       Status:  closed         
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed          
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Changes (by hartmans-ietf@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The working group reached rough consensus that the solution proposed
 improves the situation and was a good step forward while discussing #22 in
 detail.  So, the text was adopted.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/24#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues