Subject: Re: [lisp] #8: Limits on "Gleaned" Map Entries Not Clear

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 10:13:48 -0000

#8: Limits on "Gleaned" Map Entries Not Clear
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  mrw@…               |        Owner:  hartmans-ietf@…      
    Type:  technical           |       Status:  closed               
Priority:  major               |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp      
Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed                
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Changes (by hartmans-ietf@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The working group reached consensus on the text in 04.  It seems likely
 this may come up again in a broader security discussion now that we
 understand our security goals, but this original issue is closed.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/8#comment:3>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues