Subject: Re: [lisp] #5: protocol version in lisp header

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 10:56:30 -0000

#5: protocol version in lisp header
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Reporter:  hartmans-ietf@…        |       Owner:                 
    Type:  technical              |      Status:  new            
Priority:  minor                  |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                      |    Keywords:                 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Comment(by hartmans-ietf@…):

 Terry summarized the discussion.  There were a few messages past that
 point.  No consensus call was made by the chairs at the time, however
 it is likely that this issue is ready for someone to try for the
 second time to close this issue out as no consensus to do anything
 concrete.  call again

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/5#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues