Subject: Re: [lisp] #17: Data plane request for control-plane reply

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 10:43:52 -0000

#17: Data plane request for control-plane reply
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Reporter:  hartmans-ietf@…        |        Owner:                 
    Type:  technical              |       Status:  closed         
Priority:  major                  |    Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                      |   Resolution:  no consensus   
Keywords:                         |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Changes (by hartmans-ietf@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => no consensus

Comment:

 No discussion in support of this; no concrete proposal made.  The chairs
 never made any calls.  I'm marking this as no-consensus, although that is
 simply my personal belief as an individual on where things stand; nothing
 at all has formally happened with this.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/17#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues