Subject: [lisp] proposed draft-ietf-lisp-alt-02 draft

From: Vince Fuller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 14:51:26 -0800

Here is an updated version of the LISP+ALT specification that I'd like to
publish to the Internet Drafts repository.

Changes reflect comments from this list and elsewhere through the end of
2009. There are no modifications to the protocol only clarifications and
editorial changes.

Both html diffs and the full text of the new draft are attached.

Comments appreciated. I'd like to get this posted within two weeks (by
Friday, January 22nd).

	--Vince
	(for the other ALT authors: Dino, Dave, and Darrel)

---

From: Charrie Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 08:23:32 +0800

Hello all,
    I still wonder how ALT builds such a hiararchy, exclusively voluntarily?
How does an ALT router knows which is his parent and which is the child? Who
would like to run ALT routers, and who would like to be at certain level,
aggregating certain range of EIDs? Is the question trivial?
    Besides, a misspelling in "Acknowledgments", aditional->additional. :)

Best wishes,
Letong
2010/1/9 Vince Fuller <[email-masked]>

> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp
>
>