Subject: [lisp] Reminder: proposed draft-ietf-lisp-alt-02 draft comment period

From: Vince Fuller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:25:52 -0800

Just a quick reminder that the comment period for draft-ietf-lisp-alt-02
ends on Friday, January 22nd.

If you'd like to see anything added or changed, please respond by then.

The new draft will be posted to the Internet-Drafts repository by the end
of the business day Friday (5:00PM-PDT, UTC-8).

	--Vince
	(for the other ALT authors)

Subject: [lisp] proposed draft-ietf-lisp-alt-02 draft
From: Vince Fuller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 14:51:26 -0800
List-Id: List for the discussion of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol <lisp.ietf.org>

Here is an updated version of the LISP+ALT specification that I'd like to
publish to the Internet Drafts repository.

Changes reflect comments from this list and elsewhere through the end of
2009. There are no modifications to the protocol only clarifications and
editorial changes.

Both html diffs and the full text of the new draft are attached.

Comments appreciated. I'd like to get this posted within two weeks (by
Friday, January 22nd).

	--Vince
	(for the other ALT authors: Dino, Dave, and Darrel)
_______________________________________________
lisp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp