Subject: [lisp] Timelines for IETF77 and new versions

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 16:59:39 -0800

Folks,

I'd just like to cover some administrative items.

The timeline you need to be aware of is:

* 2010-03-01 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 2 UTC), upload using IETF ID
Submission Tool.

* 2010-03-08 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PST
(01:00 Tuesday, March 9 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

* 2010-03-12 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at 17:00
PST (01:00 Saturday, March 13 UTC).

* 2010-03-15 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PDT (24:00
UTC).

* 2010-03-19 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC).

** 2010-03-21 - 2010-03-26: 77th IETF Meeting in Anaheim, California, USA.

Please note that we (Joel and I), as chairs, are not accepting any new items
unless they are 100% in charter and will not detract from the work at hand.

to remind you, that work is (from charter):

Goals and Milestones:
  Mar 2010 - Submit base LISP specification to the IESG as Experimental
  Mar 2010 - Submit base ALT specification to the IESG as Experimental
  Mar 2010 - Submit the LISP Interworking specification to the IESG as
            Experimental
  Jun 2010 - Submit the LISP Map Server specification to the IESG as
            Experimental
  Jun 2010 - Submit Recommendations for Securing the LISP Mapping System to
            the IESG as Experimental
  Jul 2010 - Submit LISP for Multicast Environments to the IESG as
            Experimental
  Dec 2010 - Submit a preliminary analysis as Informational
  Dec 2010 - Re-charter or close.

If you are considering presenting at IETF 77, it would be appreciated if you
could contact Joel and myself sooner rather than later!

Lastly, I hope you have noticed that the following documents have new
versions:

    draft-ietf-lisp
    draft-ietf-lisp-alt

So this is a reminder for ALL to review the documents and email comments to
the list.

Cheers
Terry & Joel.