Subject: [lisp] #93: VPN (comment 14 reported by Y. Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 05:14:33 -0000

#93: VPN (comment 14 reported by Y. Rekhter)
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |       Owner:     
    Type:  technical           |      Status:  new
Priority:  major               |   Component:  alt
Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:     
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Section 4

    Another example, perhaps for a VPN service out-sourced to an ISP
    by a site, the ITR could be the site's border router at the service
    provider attachment point.

 Since VPN is outside the scope of the LISP WG charter, the above should be
 deleted (as it is outside the scope).

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/93>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 05:54:53 -0000

Priority:  major               |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Changes (by wmhaddad@…):

  * component:  alt => draft-ietf-lisp

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/93#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues