Subject: [lisp] #53: Reachability between ETR and EID (review by Y. Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:12:41 -0000

#53: Reachability between ETR and EID (review by Y. Rekhter)
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |       Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |      Status:  new            
Priority:  major               |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Suppose a certain EID's mapping entry -returned at some point in the past
 in the MAP-Reply by ETR2- lists the RLOCs of two ETRs (ETR1 and ETR2).
 Suppose that later on, due to connectivity issues with the site, ETR1 is
 able to reach the EID but ETR2 is not.
 Is there some means by which traffic is expected to reliably reach the EID
 in this case?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/53>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues