Subject: [lisp] #64: Host based LISP implementations (from Y. Rekhter's review)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:33:04 -0000

#64: Host based LISP implementations (from Y. Rekhter's review)
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |       Owner:                 
    Type:  technical                      |      Status:  new            
Priority:  minor                          |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |    Keywords:                 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Section 8

 This section doesn't discuss host based LISP implementations, which
 seems a possibility as it is discussed under mobility. What are the
 implications be of host based LISP on the control plane load and does
 two headers restriction create a problem for host based LISP?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/64>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:31:24 -0000

Description changed by luigi@…:

> two headers restriction create a problem for host based LISP?

New description:

 '''This is part of Comment 36'''

 Section 8

--

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/64#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues