Subject: [lisp] #89: On redefining the name of the encapsulated packet header (comment 12 reported by Y. Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 04:57:37 -0000

#89: On redefining the name of the encapsulated packet header (comment 12
reported by Y. Rekhter)
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |       Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |      Status:  new            
Priority:  major               |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Section 3:

     Endpoint ID (EID):   a 32-bit (for IPv4) or 128-bit (for IPv6) value
     used in the source and destination address fields of the first
     (most inner) LISP header of a packet.

 Is LISP redefining the name of the header of the encapsulated packet from
 "IP header" to "LISP header"?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/89>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues