Subject: [lisp] #82: Wording in Abstract (comment 8 reported by Y. Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 04:41:00 -0000

#82: Wording in Abstract (comment 8 reported by Y. Rekhter)
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |       Owner:                 
    Type:  editorial           |      Status:  new            
Priority:  major               |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 The first sentence says LISP is "simple". Yet such components of LISP as
 the additional aspects of MTU and fragmentation, cache management and
 reachability management add considerable complexity, not to mention the
 operational expense of learning to operate and debug an entirely new
 infrastructure.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/82>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 06:14:52 -0000

#82: Wording in Abstract (comment 8 and 44 reported by Y. Rekhter)

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/82#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues