Subject: [lisp] #44: LISP vs existing

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:22:50 -0000

#44: LISP vs existing
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |       Owner:  Yakov          
    Type:  technical           |      Status:  new            
Priority:  major               |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 What LISP offers to audiences which are already using PI?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://zinfandel.levkowetz.com/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/44>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:24:07 -0000

#44: LISP vs existing
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |       Owner:  wmhaddad@…        
    Type:  technical           |      Status:  new               
Priority:  major               |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp   
Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Changes (by wmhaddad@…):

  * owner:  Yakov => wmhaddad@…

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/44#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:29:40 -0000

#44: LISP vs existing (reported by Yakov Rekhter)
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |       Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |      Status:  new            
Priority:  major               |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Changes (by wmhaddad@…):

  * owner:  wmhaddad@… =>

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/44#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues