Subject: Re: [lisp] #15: chairs to review normative and informative references

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:31:08 -0000

#15: chairs to review normative and informative references
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Reporter:  hartmans-ietf@…        |       Owner:                 
    Type:  editorial              |      Status:  new            
Priority:  major                  |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                      |    Keywords:                 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Comment(by luigi@…):

 ''' From Y. Rekhter's review:'''

 14.1. Normative References:

 Why is HIP a normative reference?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://zinfandel.levkowetz.com/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/15#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:46:46 -0000

Comment(by luigi@…):

 Replying to [comment:1 luigi@…]:

 '''This is Comment 45'''

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/15#comment:2>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues