Subject: [lisp] #35: Limited Nonce space limits bi-directional relationships between xTRs (from D. Papadimitriou's review)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 07:50:06 -0000

#35: Limited Nonce space limits bi-directional relationships between xTRs (from
D. Papadimitriou's review)
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |       Owner:                 
    Type:  technical                      |      Status:  new            
Priority:  minor                          |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |    Keywords:                 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Section 5.3 sets the nonce space to 2^24 but does not explain the
 space of applicability of this field as reading goes this value is
 limiting the number of bi-directional relationships between TR’s to
 this number.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/35>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 07:53:26 -0000

Description changed by luigi@…:

> limiting the number of bi-directional relationships between TR’s to

New description:

 Section 5.3 sets the nonce space to 2^24^ but does not explain the
 space of applicability of this field as reading goes this value is
 limiting the number of bi-directional relationships between TR’s to
 this number.

--

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://64.170.98.42/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/35#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues