Subject: [lisp] #68: What is the source address for a negative reply, which has a zero length locator -set ? (from Y. Rekhter's review)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:19:27 -0000

#68: What is the source address for a negative reply, which has a zero length
locator -set ? (from Y. Rekhter's review)
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |       Owner:                 
    Type:  technical                      |      Status:  new            
Priority:  major                          |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |    Keywords:                 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Section 6.1.5 EID-to-RLOC UDP Map-Reply message

  When sending a Map-Reply message, the destination address is copied
  from the source address of the Map-Request or Data-Probe message
  which is invoking the reply. The source address of the Map-Reply is
  one of the local locator addresses listed in the locator-set of any
  mapping record in the message.

 What is the source address for a negative reply, which has a zero
 length locator -set ?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/68>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:58:35 -0000

Description changed by luigi@…:

> What is the source address for a negative reply, which has a zero

New description:

 '''This is part of Comment 24 of Rekhter's review'''

--

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/68#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues