Subject: [lisp] #83: Wording in Abstract (comment 8 reported by Y. Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 04:41:55 -0000

#83: Wording in Abstract (comment 8 reported by Y. Rekhter)
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |       Owner:                 
    Type:  editorial           |      Status:  new            
Priority:  major               |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 The proposed protocol can be implemented in a relatively small number of
 routers.

 "small" relative to what?  If the Internet were to fully transition to
 LISP, the entire edge of the Internet would have to implement LISP.  This
 encompasses a large number of routers, greater than the number of core
 routers.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/83>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues