Subject: [lisp] #61: How to identify "traceroute packet" (from Y. Rekhter's review)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:56:58 -0000

#61: How to identify "traceroute packet" (from Y. Rekhter's review)
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |       Owner:                 
    Type:  technical                      |      Status:  new            
Priority:  minor                          |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |    Keywords:                 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Plus, how is the router supposed to identify a "traceroute packet"?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://zinfandel.levkowetz.com/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/61>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:42:51 -0000

Description changed by luigi@…:

> Plus, how is the router supposed to identify a "traceroute packet"?

New description:

 '''This is part of Comment 40'''

 Section 9

--

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/61#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues