Subject: [lisp] #67: What would it mean if N were clear and E were set? (from Y. Rekhter's review)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:05:00 -0000

#67: What would it mean if N were clear and E were set? (from Y. Rekhter's
review)
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |       Owner:                 
    Type:  technical                      |      Status:  new            
Priority:  trivial                        |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |    Keywords:                 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Section 6.3.1

  When there is bidirectional data flow between a pair of locators, a
  simple mechanism called "nonce echoing" can be used to determine
  reachability between an ITR and ETR. When an ITR wants to solicit a
  nonce echo, it sets the N and E bits and places a 24-bit nonce in the
  LISP header of the next encapsulated data packet.

 What would it mean if N were clear and E were set?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/67>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:13:49 -0000

Description changed by luigi@…:

> What would it mean if N were clear and E were set?

New description:

 '''This is Comment 29'''

 Section 6.3.1

--

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/67#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues