Subject: [lisp] #109: "Locator" in Map-reply message format (comment 22 reported by Y. Rekhter)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 05:50:29 -0000

#109: "Locator" in Map-reply message format (comment 22 reported  by Y. Rekhter)
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |       Owner:                 
    Type:  editorial           |      Status:  new            
Priority:  major               |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Section 6.1.4:

     Locator:  an IPv4 or IPv6 address (as encoded by the 'Loc-AFI' field)
                      assigned to an ETR or router acting as a proxy
 replier for the
                      EID-prefix.

 "Proxy replier" is never defined.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/109>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues