Subject: [lisp] #46: Cache Thrashing

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:34:18 -0000

#46: Cache Thrashing
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |       Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |      Status:  new            
Priority:  major               |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Cache thrashing by hosts within a site results in sending packets to a
 large span of addresses and create a huge amount of LISP control traffic.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://zinfandel.levkowetz.com/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/46>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:06:16 -0000

#46: Cache Thrashing (review by Y. Rekhter)

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://zinfandel.levkowetz.com/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/46#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues