Subject: [lisp] #77: On the use of key-chaining for re-keying

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:24:02 -0000

#77: On the use of key-chaining for re-keying
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |       Owner:     
    Type:  technical                      |      Status:  new
Priority:  major                          |   Component:  alt
Severity:  -                              |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 '''Issue raise by J. Arkko in:  http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/lisp/current/msg02001.html'''

  A key-chaining scheme may also be employed to facilitate
  re-keying as needed.

 This is a weak statement. If we have a chaining scheme to point to, lets
 reference it and say it SHOULD/MUST be supported. If not, maybe we can
 just say "A key-chaining scheme may be developed in the future as an
 extension of this specification." If we say the latter, we should also
 document the implications in the security considerations section.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/77>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:27:32 -0000

Priority:  minor                          |   Component:  ms 
Changes (by luigi@…):

  * priority:  major => minor
  * component:  alt => ms

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/77#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues