Subject: [lisp] #31: Editorial Issues Section 4 of draft-ietf-lisp-06.txt raised by Dimitri Papadimitriou in his review

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 07:35:57 -0000

#31: Editorial Issues Section 4 of draft-ietf-lisp-06.txt raised by Dimitri
Papadimitriou in his review
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |       Owner:                 
    Type:  editorial                      |      Status:  new            
Priority:  trivial                        |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |    Keywords:                 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Section 4 “an EID is only routable within the scope of a site” what is
 the scope of a site ?

 Section 4 last paragraph of p13, refers to Section 8 concerning
 “flexible” placement of TR’s but does not respond to the question is
 there a deployment scenario that would not be supported.

 Section 4.1 states “And the Data Probes are sent on the underlying
 topology (the LISP 1.0 variant) but could also be sent over an
 alternative topology (the LISP 1.5 variant) as it would in [ALT].” but
 in Section 2 does refer to [ALT] in LISP 3 context ?

 Section 4.1 point 3 states “The router is configured to "punt" the
 packet to the router's processor. See Section 7 for more details.”
 Looking at Section 7 there is no definition of “punting packets”.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://64.170.98.42/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/31>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues