Subject: [lisp] #47: Ambiguity on "MAP-replies" requirements

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:36:44 -0000

#47: Ambiguity on "MAP-replies" requirements
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  wmhaddad@…          |       Owner:                 
    Type:  technical           |      Status:  new            
Priority:  major               |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Ambiguity related to the existence (or not) of a clear requirements that
 all entities that return MAP-Replies for a given EID return the same
 content?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://zinfandel.levkowetz.com/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/47>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:07:13 -0000

#47: Ambiguity on "MAP-replies" requirements (review by Y. Rekhter)

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://zinfandel.levkowetz.com/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/47#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues