Subject: [lisp] #57: How to determine EIDs not forwardable on the routable topology (from Y. Rekhter's review)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:27:02 -0000

#57: How to determine EIDs not forwardable on the routable topology (from Y.
Rekhter's review)
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |       Owner:                 
    Type:  technical                      |      Status:  new            
Priority:  major                          |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |    Keywords:                 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 From section 7:

 How does one determine whether the outer destination address "contains
 an EID which is not intended to be forwarded on the routable topology"
 ? Please answer this question both for IPv6 and for IPv4.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/57>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:28:48 -0000

Description changed by luigi@…:

> ? Please answer this question both for IPv6 and for IPv4.

New description:

 ''' This is part of Comment 35'''

 From section 7:

--

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/57#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues