Subject: [lisp] #58: LISP breaking RPF and used as anonymization service (from Y. Rekhter's review)

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:37:56 -0000

#58: LISP breaking RPF and used as anonymization service (from Y. Rekhter's
review)
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Reporter:  luigi@…                        |       Owner:                 
    Type:  technical                      |      Status:  new            
Priority:  minor                          |   Component:  draft-ietf-lisp
Severity:  -                              |    Keywords:                 
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Section 12

 There are many comments above that relate to security. Grep for
 "security" or "attack". Other possible issues that come to mind that
 should be explored here are whether LISP breaks RPF, and whether the
 ubiquitous tunneling infrastructure could be reused as a botnet
 anonymization service.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://zinfandel.levkowetz.com/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/58>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues

---

From: "lisp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:45:34 -0000

Description changed by luigi@…:

> ubiquitous tunneling infrastructure could be reused as a botnet

New description:

 '''This is Comment 43'''

 Section 12

--

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/trac/ticket/58#comment:1>
lisp <http://tools.ietf.org/lisp/>
LISP WG document issues