Subject: [lisp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-multicast-08.txt> (LISP for Multicast Environments) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:44:42 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
WG (lisp) to consider the following document:
- 'LISP for Multicast Environments'
  <draft-ietf-lisp-multicast-08.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-09-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This draft describes how inter-domain multicast routing will function
   in an environment where Locator/ID Separation is deployed using the
   LISP architecture.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-multicast/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-multicast/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.