Subject: [lisp] Document Action: 'LISP Internet Groper (LIG)' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-lisp-lig-06.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 08:10:48 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'LISP Internet Groper (LIG)'
  (draft-ietf-lisp-lig-06.txt) as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Jari Arkko and Ralph Droms.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-lig/

Technical Summary

   This document describes a debugging tool for the LISP system.

Working Group Summary

   There was consensus to send this document forward. 

Document Quality

  There are at least two implementations of this specification.

Personnel

   The responsible Area Director is Jari Arkko.

RFC-Editor note

   Please change document class in the header to Informational (currently Experimental)