Subject: [lisp] AD review of draft-ietf-list-ms

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:42:14 +0300

I have reviewed this specification. I think it is ready to move forward, and I have sent it to IETF Last Call. I did see a couple of minor editorial issues, however (see below). You may fix those either by issuing a new draft or wait until further issues are brought up in directorate or other reviews.

>     In addition to the set of EID-prefixes defined for each ETR that may
>     register, a Map Server is typically also be configured with one or
>     more aggregate prefixes that define the part of the EID numbering
>     space assigned to it.

s/also be/also/

>     An ETR may also request, by setting the "proxy-map-reply" flag
>     (P-bit) in the Map-Regsiter message

Map-Register

Jari

---

From: Vince Fuller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 14:12:00 -0700

> I have reviewed this specification. I think it is ready to move forward, 
> and I have sent it to IETF Last Call. I did see a couple of minor editorial 
> issues, however (see below). You may fix those either by issuing a new 
> draft or wait until further issues are brought up in directorate or other 
> reviews.
> 

Thanks. Will fix in the current draft but won't submit a new version until
other, more substantive changes, are requested or the review completes,
whichever comes first.

	--Vince