Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 14:01:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP Network Element Deployment Considerations
	Author(s)       : Lorand Jakab
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Florin Coras
                          Jordi Domingo-Pascual
                          Darrel Lewis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-11.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-12-09

Abstract:
   This document is a snapshot of different Locator/Identifier
   Separation Protocol (LISP) deployment scenarios.  It discusses the
   placement of new network elements introduced by the protocol,
   representing the thinking of the LISP working group as of Summer
   2013.  LISP deployment scenarios may have evolved since.  This memo
   represents one stable point in that evolution of understanding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-deployment

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/