Subject: [lisp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-12.txt

From: Albert Cabellos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 01:27:54 +0100

Hi all

We have posted an updated version of draft-lisp-introduction hopefully
addressing all the comments besides UDP Zero.

Please let us know if this is not the case.

Kind Regards

Albert

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 1:17 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-12.txt
To: Damien Saucez <[email-masked]>, Albert Cabellos-Aparicio <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-12.txt
has been successfully submitted by Albert Cabellos and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-lisp-introduction
Revision:       12
Title:          An Architectural Introduction to the Locator/ID Separation
Protocol (LISP)
Document date:  2015-02-17
Group:          lisp
Pages:          28
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-12.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-12
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the architecture of the Locator/ID Separation
   Protocol (LISP), making it easier to read the rest of the LISP
   specifications and providing a basis for discussion about the details
   of the LISP protocols.  This document is used for introductory
   purposes, more details can be found in RFC6830, the protocol
   specification.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat