Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-threats-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 04:08:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP Threats Analysis
        Authors         : Damien Saucez
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-threats-12.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-03-05

Abstract:
   This document proposes a threat analysis of the Locator/Identifier
   Separation Protocol (LISP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-threats/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-threats-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-threats-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Damien Saucez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 13:10:50 +0100

Hello,

Please find vers -12 taking into account comments given on the mailing list and proposing a new mitigation section.

Damien Saucez 
On 05 Mar 2015, at 13:08, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp