Subject: [lisp] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-13: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 09:20:13 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do look at the other suggestions from the review as they should
help clarify a few points in the draft and provide the background needed
for an introduction draft.  While the edits in the security section help
enough that I'll let it go, the other problems were not highlighted here
and will rely on subsequent drafts elaborating on the threats and
security considerations besides DoS.  I haven't read the threats draft
yet, so hopefully that covers the full set.  Thanks.
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg05415.html