Subject: [lisp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-10.txt> (LISP EID Block) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 06:58:09 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
WG (lisp) to consider the following document:
- 'LISP EID Block'
  <draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-10.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-04-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This is a direction to IANA to allocate a /32 IPv6 prefix for use
   with the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP).  The prefix will be
   used for local intra-domain routing and global endpoint
   identification, by sites deploying LISP as EID (Endpoint IDentifier)
   addressing space.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.