Subject: [lisp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-menth-lisp-ha-00.txt

From: Michael Menth <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 00:16:00 +0200

Dear WG,

please find attached a new draft on LISP Hybrid Access (LISP-HA). If
possible, we would like to present the idea in Prague. A slot of 20
minutes would be helpful for presentation and discussion.

Best wishes,

	Michael

-------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------
Betreff: New Version Notification for draft-menth-lisp-ha-00.txt
Datum: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 14:44:03 -0700
Von: [email-masked]
An: Mark Schmidt <[email-masked]>, Michael Menth
<[email-masked]>, Mark Schmidt
<[email-masked]>, Michael Menth
<[email-masked]>, Andreas Stockmayer
<[email-masked]>, Andreas Stockmayer
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-menth-lisp-ha-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mark Schmidt and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-menth-lisp-ha
Revision:	00
Title:		LISP Hybrid Access
Document date:	2015-07-06
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		19
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-menth-lisp-ha-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-menth-lisp-ha/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-menth-lisp-ha-00

Abstract:
   Hybrid access (HA) allows simultaneous usage of multiple access
   links.  Advantages are increased bandwidth and improved resilience.
   This document presents LISP Hybrid Access (LISP-HA), a mechanism to
   provide HA based on LISP technology.  The document discusses
   potential changes needed to perform dynamic load-balancing and per
   packet load-balancing, which both increase the efficiency of HA.  To
   that end, modified usage of some fields in the LISP header is
   proposed.  Discussed use cases include the bundling of multiple
   access technologies for mobile devices and residential access
   routers.  Additionally, we provide some considerations how LISP-HA
   can be deployed by providers.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat