Subject: [lisp] Terry Manderson's No Objection on draft-ietf-lisp-impact-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Terry Manderson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 01:47:25 -0700

Terry Manderson has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lisp-impact-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-impact/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, 
Thanks for producing this document, and appreciate the honesty contained
therein.

I have two suggestions.

>From the introduction "The main goal of LISP is to make the routing
infrastructure.." please consider s/is/was/ given the tone of the rest of
the document and the discussions underway regarding the WG.

Section 2, second paragraph "Provider (interdomain) Aggregatable";  I
think "interdomain" is superfluous here.

Thanks
Terry

---

From: Luigi Iannone <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 11:02:20 +0200

Hi Terry,

thanks for the comments.
> On 20 Oct 2015, at 10:47, Terry Manderson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

[snip]
> the document and the discussions underway regarding the WG.

Yes, it make sense to make such a change.

> think "interdomain" is superfluous here.

Will be delete in the next revision.

Thanks

Luigi