Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-crypto-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 10:55:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP Data-Plane Confidentiality
        Authors         : Dino Farinacci
                          Brian Weis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-crypto-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-12-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for encrypting LISP encapsulated
   traffic.  The design describes how key exchange is achieved using
   existing LISP control-plane mechanisms as well as how to secure the
   LISP data-plane from third-party surveillance attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-crypto/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-crypto-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-crypto-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/