Subject: [lisp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-maino-gpe-vpn-00.txt

From: Fabio Maino <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 20:13:38 -0700

We have put together a draft on programmable GPE-based VPNs with the 
goal to provide context and rationale, for the VPN use case, to some of 
the LISP extensions that have been proposed so far.

Please send your comments to the list.

We have asked for some agenda time, so we might also be able to discuss 
this in Buenos Aires.

Thanks,
Fabio

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-maino-gpe-vpn-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:30:30 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Vina Ermagan <[email-masked]>, Fabio Maino <[email-masked]>, 
John Evans <[email-masked]>, Horia Miclea <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-maino-gpe-vpn-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Fabio Maino and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-maino-gpe-vpn
Revision:	00
Title:		GPE-VPN: Programmable LISP-based Virtual Private Networks
Document date:	2016-03-21
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		15
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maino-gpe-vpn-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maino-gpe-vpn/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maino-gpe-vpn-00

Abstract:
    GPE-VPN is an architecture for programmable SD-WAN solutions that
    leverages the Generic Protocol Encapsulation (GPE) overlay.

    GPE-VPN uses an extended LISP-based map-assisted control plane to
    dynamically lookup forwarding policies on demand.  A northbound
    programmable mapping system is used to store and retrieve mappings
    and forwarding policies.

    The GPE-VPN data plane is secured with IPsec based encryption.

    Overlay tunnels, as well as cryptographic parameters, are provisioned
    on demand.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat