Subject: [lisp] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-ddt-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 05:44:28 -0700

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lisp-ddt-08: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-ddt/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

6.4.1: RSA-SHA1 is not the right choice today, shouldn't
this be RSA-SHA256?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

- 6.4.1: Can you clarify what bits are signed? I'm not
quite sure from the description given - you can have
more than one signature but you say the the "entire
record" is covered.

- Section 8: Where's signature validation in the
pseudo-code?