Subject: [lisp] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-lisp-crypto-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alexey Melnikov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 04:17:10 -0700

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lisp-crypto-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-crypto/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for this document.

I would like to double check that I understand the document correctly. Is
the following scenario possible:

ITR requests negotiation of 3 keys, then in a later request ITR can
request change to 1 (or 2) of the keys, while continuing to use the
remaining keys?

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 03:44:58 -0700

> Thank you for this document.

Thanks for your question Alexey.

> ITR requests negotiation of 3 keys, then in a later request ITR can

Yep.

> request change to 1 (or 2) of the keys, while continuing to use the

That is correct.

Dino