Subject: [lisp] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-20: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alexey Melnikov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 19:15:37 -0800

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-20: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

DNS names and URIs need normative references.

AS per discussion with Dino:
Adding an informative reference to use case document(s) in the
Introduction Section and examples of URIs and JSON types would help a
reader unfamiliar with LCAF to better understand the need for these
types.