Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 19:46:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP Canonical Address Format (LCAF)
        Authors         : Dino Farinacci
                          Dave Meyer
                          Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-21.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2016-11-16

Abstract:
   This draft defines a canonical address format encoding used in LISP
   control messages and in the encoding of lookup keys for the LISP
   Mapping Database System.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/