Subject: [lisp] Fwd: NomCom 2016-2017: LastCall for Feedback

From: Joel Halpern <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 15:38:09 -0500

Please, do give them you rcomments.
Yours
Joel

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: NomCom 2016-2017: LastCall for Feedback
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 10:38:07 -0800
From: NomCom Chair 2016 <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

Just a reminder that feedback for the current Nominees for IETF and IAB 
leadership is due by 23:59 UTC on Thursday, November 24, 2016.

You can view the list of nominees and enter feedback via the datatracker:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2016/feedback/

or you can provide your input by sending email to:

nomcom-2016 @ ietf.org

You can also send general feedback about Areas, the IESG, The IAB, and
the IAOC to the same email address.

The NomCom is particularly interested in your feedback on the IAOC and 
the current nominees given the discussion of IASA 2.0 as outlined in
plenary at IETF 97. We would also like to encourage feedback on all of
the nominees. Please take a few moments to comment on the full range
of nominees in areas where you are active. We have good responses for 
some but not all of our pool and would appreciate additional input.

Lucy Lynch
NomCom Chair 2016-2017
llynch @ civil-tongue.net