Subject: [lisp] Stephen Farrell's Abstain on draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-22: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 13:54:44 -0800

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf-22: Abstain

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-lcaf/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for resolving most of my discuss points. I remain unconvinced
about the wisdom of including section 5, hence my abstain ballot.

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 14:06:59 -0800

Thanks Stephen for time spent on this. You are making LISP better and certainly more secure.

Grateful,
Dino

> On Dec 1, 2016, at 1:54 PM, Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>