Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-gpe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 12:02:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP Generic Protocol Extension
        Authors         : Darrel Lewis
                          John Lemon
                          Puneet Agarwal
                          Larry Kreeger
                          Paul Quinn
                          Michael Smith
                          Navindra Yadav
                          Fabio Maino
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-gpe-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-01-24

Abstract:
   This draft describes extending the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
   (LISP), via changes to the LISP header, to support multi-protocol
   encapsulation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-gpe/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-gpe-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-gpe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/