Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 17:15:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Vendor Specific LISP Canonical Address Format (LCAF)
        Authors         : Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Anton Smirnov
                          Vrushali Ashtaputre
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-10-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a new LISP Canonical Address Format (LCAF),
   the Vendor Specific LCAF.  This LCAF enables organizations to have
   internal encodings for LCAF addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/