Subject: [lisp] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc8113bis-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 19:28:17 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lisp-rfc8113bis-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-rfc8113bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

§4:  Is 6833bis likely to progress soon? Is their risk of changes there that
might invalidate this statement?

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 19:33:47 -0800

Regarding your comment on 6833bis, we are waiting to hear from the reviewers if the  many updates we made are satisfactory. 

Dino

> On Jan 22, 2019, at 7:28 PM, Ben Campbell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 23:19:42 -0500

To amplify Dino's response, it is not anticipated that any of the 
changes that might still be needed to rfc6833bis would affect rfc8113bis 
in any way.  Of course the unanticipated can happen, and we will make 
sure the IESG is informed if it does.

Yours,
Joel