Subject: [lisp] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6830bis-36: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 16:32:12 -0800

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6830bis-36: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6830bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ nits ]]

[ section 12 ]

* "When the inner header is IPv6 then the flow label is not zero,
   it MAY be used to compute the hash."

  Perhaps:

* "When the inner header is IPv6 and the flow label is not zero,
   it MAY be used when computing the hash."