Subject: [lmap] New Version Notification for draft-jjmb-lmap-reference-implementation-guide-00.txt

From: "Brzozowski, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 23:53:36 +0000

lmap WG,

Several years ago Comcast and Villanova University did a great deal of
work related to large scale measurements.  We have shared some of the work
loosely over the years and finally decided it was time for us to begin
documenting the work we did.  We feel the LMAP WG and community would
benefit greatly from this work, if for nothing else to hear about our
experiences.

Please feel free to send us comments on the list, if there is sufficient
interest and time is available we plan to request some time during the
LMAP WG meeting in Yokohama.

John, Vijay, and Sarvesh
+1-484-962-0060

-----Original Message-----
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, October 19, 2015 at 19:33
To: Sarvesh Kulkarni <[email-masked]>, Vijay Gehlot
<[email-masked]>, Vijay Gehlot <[email-masked]>,
John Jason Brzozowski <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-jjmb-lmap-reference-implementation-guide-00.txt

>
>A new version of I-D,
>draft-jjmb-lmap-reference-implementation-guide-00.txt
>has been successfully submitted by John Jason Brzozowski and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-jjmb-lmap-reference-implementation-guide
>Revision:	00
>Title:		Software Architecture and Guidelines for Creating an LMAP
>Reference Implementation
>Document date:	2015-10-19
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		7
>URL:            
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jjmb-lmap-reference-implementat
>ion-guide-00.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jjmb-lmap-reference-implementation-
>guide/
>Htmlized:       
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jjmb-lmap-reference-implementation-guide
>-00
>
>
>Abstract:
>   This document describes a software architecture and reference
>   implementation guidelines for the framework for Large-Scale
>   Measurement of Broadband Performance (LMAP).  The IETF-LMAP working
>   group proposed a draft that details a logical architecture for
>   performance measurements in broadband networks on a large scale.  The
>   IETF-LMAP proposal contains the operational concepts for such a
>   platform.  However, since the standardization is in the initial
>   stages with no official existing implementation, the proposal leaves
>   many details of the specification up to the implementer to discover.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>
>