Subject: [lmap] Closure of the LMAP WG

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 14:56:19 -0500

Dear all,

In light of the recent discussion and, in agreement with Warren Kumari, 
it's now time to close the LMAP WG. We took into consideration that the 
draft-ietf-lmap-restconf item still needs to complete. When there will 
be energy and time to proceed with this work item, this could proceed in 
OPSAWG.

The mailing list will remain in place for some time.

I would like to thank the authors of the four LMAP RFCs (RFC7536, 
RFC7594, RFC8193, and RFC8194), the reviewers, and the entire WG. And 
finally thanks a lot to the our LMAP chairs Dan and Jason.

Regards, Benoit

---

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 23:14:07 +0200

Thanks for the coaching and support, Benoit!

Congratulations to all the authors and contributors.

Regards,

Dan

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 9:56 PM, Benoit Claise <[email-masked]> wrote:

> draft-ietf-lmap-restconf item still needs to complete. When there will be
> energy and time to proceed with this work item, this could proceed in
> OPSAWG.
>
> I would like to thank the authors of the four LMAP RFCs (RFC7536, RFC7594,
> RFC8193, and RFC8194), the reviewers, and the entire WG. And finally thanks
> a lot to the our LMAP chairs Dan and Jason.
>
> Regards, Benoit
>
> _______________________________________________
> lmap mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lmap
>