Subject: [Lsvr] IETF102 - building the agenda and presentation slot planning

From: "Van De Velde, Gunter (Nokia - BE/Antwerp)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 14:59:55 +0000

All,

It is time we start building the LSVR WG agenda for Montreal.

Please send us your request for a presentation slot, indicating draft name, speaker, and desired duration.

Thank you

Victor & Gunter

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 18:59:04 -0700

may i have 10-15 minutes to explore bgp-spf's need for link state?
as you know, i am a fast talker, but time for discussion would be nice.

i would also like ten minutes to describe the changes to the link state
over ether document i will push before the dreadline.

thank you

randy

---

From: Victor Kuarsingh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 22:04:00 -0400

Randy,

Sure.  We should be able to get you an ample slot to allow for both
presentation and discussion.   This falls in-line well with our
desired outcomes / next steps following the Interim.

regards,

Victor K

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 19:11:31 -0700

victor,

> desired outcomes / next steps following the Interim.

thanks!  will do some slideware.

randy