Subject: [Lsvr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 02:51:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Vector Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Layer 3 Discovery and Liveness
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Rob Austein
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2019-04-23

Abstract:
   In Massive Data Centers (MDCs), BGP-SPF and similar routing protocols
   are used to build topology and reachability databases.  These
   protocols need to discover IP Layer 3 attributes of links, such as
   logical link IP encapsulation abilities, IP neighbor address
   discovery, and link liveness.  The Layer 3 Discovery and Liveness
   protocol specified in this document collects these data, which are
   then disseminated using BGP-SPF and similar protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Van De Velde, Gunter (Nokia - BE/Antwerp)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 09:57:43 +0000

Hi All,

This is revised of draft-ietf-lsvr-lsoe to reflect better the content of the work included.
As such this draft updates draft-ietf-lsvr-lsoe-01

Brgds,
G/

-----Original Message-----
From: Lsvr <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 11:51
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Lsvr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-00.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
Lsvr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lsvr