Subject: MALLOC Agenda Items for Minneapolis

From: Dave Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 13:49:45 -0800 (PST)

Please forward any more requests for agenda items to me, along with
a pointer to a draft (put it on a web page if you didn't make
the I-D deadline).

So far I have received requests for the following agenda items:

 * Charter update - Thaler/Hanna

 * MADCAP Changes (short) - Shah/Patel/Hanna
      draft-ietf-malloc-madcap-04.txt

 * MALLOC MIB - Thaler
      draft-ietf-malloc-malloc-mib-00.txt

 * AAP? - ??
      draft-handley-aap-1.ps (available from MALLOC web site)

 * Use of 226/8 - Meyer
     draft-ietf-mboned-glop-bits-00.txt (recently posted to MALLOC list)

 * MADCAP Scope Nesting option - Kermode
     draft-kermode-madcap-nest-opt-00.txt 

Reminder: the MALLOC web site is now at
   http://www.aciri.org/malloc/

See you all in Minneapolis,

-Dave