Subject: [Maprg] Minutes uploaded

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 17:53:27 +0200

Hi all,

We've uploaded the minutes:

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/minutes/minutes-95-maprg

If you have said something in the meeting, please double-check and let us 
know if there is something wrong (corrections cutoff is May 25)!

Also a big THANKS to Tommy! He did an awesome job in taking very good and 
complete minutes!!! (We might ask you more often ;-) )

And following up on the meeting, there were a few things we could maybe catch 
up on the mailing list:

a) ICANN Testbed for Middleboxes: Please contact Paul directly; but also 
please use this mailing list to discuss ideas about what could/should be 
measured and/or if you have similar data to share!

b) IPv6 Prefix Intelligence: Please speak up if you are interested in this 
work, either the outcome or providing a contribution. Any idea how to get 
more data that helps the classification are more than welcome!

c) UDP connectivity testing: There were some initial results presented, 
however, if you happen to have more measurement data that could be used to 
derive connectivity information (for UDP vs. TCP or also other protocols vs. 
TCP) please let us know!

Finally, as we just very briefly discussed this at the meeting, please also 
let us know if you have any comments on the charter and the scope of the group.

Already looking forward to the meeting in Berlin!

Mirja & Dave