Subject: [Maprg] Minutes uploaded!

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 17:44:40 +0200

Hi all!

We have uploaded the meeting minutes:

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/minutes/minutes-96-maprg

If you have spoken at the mic, please check. There are also 1-2 people where 
the name is missing! Please let us know if there are any edits to do!

A big thanks to Michael Welzl for taking the minutes!

Mirja and Dave

---

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 12:02:11 -0400

On Tue, Aug 09, 2016 at 05:44:40PM +0200, Mirja Kühlewind wrote:
> If you have spoken at the mic, please check. There are also 1-2
> people where the name is missing! Please let us know if there are
> any edits to do!

The YouTube version of the MeetEcho video recording is here:

   IETF96-MAPRG-20160718-1800
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkAS_Ht6J6U

It's convenient in that it autoplays and you can specify a start
time in the URL, e.g.:

   Beyond Counting: ...
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkAS_Ht6J6U#t=25m9s

> A big thanks to Michael Welzl for taking the minutes!

Thanks, Michael!

Dave

-- 
[email-masked]  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/  Cambridge, MA