Subject: [Maprg] Call for Contributions: IETF101 maprg, March 17-13, London

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 17:18:17 +0100

Call for Contributions
                  for maprg IETF-101, London

The IRTF Measurement and Analysis for Protocols Research Group
(maprg) will have its next meeting at the IETF-101, March 17-23,
2018, in London, and this time we are again running an open call
for measurement research contributions for presentation in the
maprg meeting.

Please send short abstracts (200-300 words) to the maprg chairs
([email-masked]) describing your proposed contribution.
The contribution can be new (measurement) work, work accepted for
publication, or a recent publication in the scope of the research
group. We also encourage short presentations (5-10 min) with updates
of measurement data that have been presented previously in maprg.
Please see the charter for questions on scope:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/maprg/charter/

The deadline for the first call for contributions is:

        March 1, 2018

The chairs will assemble an agenda for the meeting based on received
submissions taking into consideration the group's scope, common
themes, and/or relevance to current IETF work.  Since meeting time
includes questions, comments, and discussion, contributors may be
invited to present, instead, in subsequent meetings.

Please share this call with other interested people or groups!

Thanks for sending your contributions!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

- Dave and Mirja (maprg chairs)

---

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 12:24:17 +0100

Hi everybody,

this is a, as always friendly, reminder to send abstracts. We did not 
receive many contributions yet and I know the deadline is next week, 
however, it IS okay to send abstracts earlier and it would really help 
us for our planning!

So please send abstracts, and if possible as soon as possible, to make 
sure we have an interesting agenda for London!

Thanks
Mirja & Dave

On 01.02.2018 17:18, Mirja Kühlewind wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Maprg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/maprg
>