Subject: [Maprg] Postdoctoral opportunities

From: Katarzyna Wasielewska <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 00:44:56 +0200

Dear MAPRG Friends,

I am very interested in postdoctoral fellowship or other research
opportunities in Internet traffic measurement and analysis area. Maybe you
look for new members to your research team? Or maybe you have heard about
projects that could be possible to join to?

If you know something about, could you please let me know? I will share my
CV obviously.

I will be very appreciate, if you are able to help me in some manner.

I have good recommendations and quite good experience.

Thank Mirja very much for the advice to write this message on this mailing
list :)

Best regards,
Katarzyna Wasielewska

Katarzyna Wasielewska, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

State University of Applied Sciences in Elblag, Poland

Institute of Applied Informatics

<http://www.ieee.pl/>