Subject: Re: [Mobike] issues 18, 15, 6 -- return routability

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 09:50:47 +0200

In your previous mail you wrote:

   I think we came to agreement on when we can skip the test 
   completely (by default, do the check; fancier authorization
   is possible but does not have to be standardized). But what
   about the before/after moving the traffic part?
   
=> my opinion is the optional RR check SHOULD be done before but
the recommendation has to be relax (i.e., implementation choice)
when the previous address is known to no more work: there is a
trade-off between waiting for the RR check result and go immediately
to the new and working path.

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: in an address set management framework, a no more working address
is simply removed from the set.
_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike