Subject: [Mobike] Getting comments on draft-ietf-mobike-protocol-00.txt

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 08:30:01 -0700

Greetings again. Pasi was good enough to get the -00 out early so 
people could review it, but we haven't seen any comments on the 
mailing list yet. If we get comments and agreement on some issues 
within a week, Pasi can get a -01 out before the Paris meeting.

Of course, if the -00 is perfect and fully reflects the desires of 
the WG, the Paris meeting will be quite easy. :-)

At 3:50 PM -0400 6/29/05, [email-masked] wrote:
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
>directories.
>This draft is a work item of the IKEv2 Mobility and Multihoming 
>Working Group of the IETF.
>
>	Title		: IKEv2 Mobility and Multihoming Protocol (MOBIKE)
>	Author(s)	: P. Eronen
>	Filename	: draft-ietf-mobike-protocol-00.txt
>	Pages		: 21
>	Date		: 2005-6-29
>
>    This document describes the MOBIKE protocol, a mobility and
>    multihoming extension to IKEv2.  The purpose of MOBIKE is to update
>    the (outer) IP addresses associated with IKE and IPsec Security
>    Associations (SAs).  The main scenario for MOBIKE is making it
>    possible for a remote access VPN user to move from one address to
>    another without re-establishing all security associations with the
>    VPN gateway.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobike-protocol-00.txt

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium
_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike