Subject: [Mobike] Issues handled in version -01: 21,23,25,26,29,30

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:58:18 +0300

Version -01 of the protocol draft tries to handle the following
issues:

21 (Editorial comments from Lakshminath): Fixed grammar and 
clarified some parts based on discussion on mailing list.

23 (Payload type for addresses): Version -01 now has separate
notification payloads for ADDITIONAL_IP4_ADDRESS and
ADDITIONAL_IP6_ADDERESS. These are still notification payloads
(instead of "top-level" payloads), since it seems to be reasonably 
in line with base IKEv2 spec.

25 (Editorial comments from Mohan): Clarified text based on discussion
on mailing list.

26 (Window size and latest_update_counter): Clarified the text to
better describe what happens in those steps.

29 (Editorial comments from Tero): Clarified some things, now avoids
using the word "path" in senses that don't really consider the route
taken by the packets.

30 (Protocol ID in notifications): Use protocol ID 0 as proposed 
by Tero.

If you submitted any of these issues, please check if you're happy
with how they were handled. Unless there are any objections, I'll
mark these issues as closed soon.

Best regards,
Pasi
_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike