Subject: [Mobike] Need info

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:04:08 +0530

Hi all,

       I am currently working on MobileIP.We have successfully done the HA 
and MN.Now we are into the IPSec implementation phase.I will very much 
thankful if someone can explain or tell where i can get resouce for the 
initial message exchange.I went through the RFC 2401..but its bit dry..I 
will be thankful if some one can explain what happens once i got the data 
which need to be sent through the tunnel.What will be my first message.I 
can understand for OUTBOUND we maintain a SA but again is the initial data 
sent is also encrypted.If so do we use Digital signatures for it.Hope 
someone out there could clear my doubt and give a better picture.

Thanks in advance...

With Thanks and Regards
Arun Srinivasan
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: [email-masked]
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you

_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike