Subject: [Mobike] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mobike-design-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IKEv2 Mobility and Multihoming Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Design of the MOBIKE Protocol
	Author(s)	: T. Kivinen, H. Tschofenig
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mobike-design-07.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2006-1-30
	
The MOBIKE (IKEv2 Mobility and Multihoming) is an extension of the
   Internet Key Exchange Protocol version 2 (IKEv2).  These extensions
   should enable an efficient management of IKE and IPsec Security
   Associations when a host possesses multiple IP addresses and/or where
   IP addresses of an IPsec host change over time (for example, due to
   mobility).

   This document discusses the involved network entities, and the
   relationship between IKEv2 signaling and information provided by
   other protocols.  Design decisions for the MOBIKE protocol,
   background information and discussions within the working group are
   recorded.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobike-design-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mobike-design-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobike-design-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike