Subject: [Mobike] mobike-design document

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 20:57:53 +0200

[issue list: http://www.kivinen.iki.fi/ietf/mobike-design-issues.html
 working copy of document:
 http://www.kivinen.iki.fi/ietf/draft-ietf-mobike-design-06.txt]

I have now finished processing the comments received during the WGLC.
I will hope people who commented would have time to check if the
changes I made addressed their issues, and send me a note so I could
close those issues. The working copy of the draft can be found from
the link above.

I will be out of office for two weeks starting on Saturday, so I would
really like to get comments back before that if possible.

I will issue new version of the document before I leave, so in case
people are happy with the changes we can go forward while I am away. 
-- 
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike