Subject: [Mobike] International Conference on Network Security 2006

From: "Robert Holliday" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:03:16 -0500

Registration Open!!!

Reston Virginia, April 17-19

Early Registration Benefits Now Available

The conference offers cutting edge discussion and presentations on the
contemporary issues in network security and critical information
infrastructure.  

Technical Program:  <http://www.isocore.com/networksecurity2006/program.htm>
http://www.isocore.com/networksecurity2006/program.htm 

Discounts still available for early registration.

Registration:  <http://www.isocore.com/networksecurity2006/onlineregis.htm>
http://www.isocore.com/networksecurity2006/onlineregis.htm

Hotel space is limited but currently available and reservation can be made
on-line.

Hotel Reservations:  <http://www.isocore.com/networksecurity2006/hotel.htm>
http://www.isocore.com/networksecurity2006/hotel.htm

To obtain special rates for student or group please contact Robert Holliday
at [email-masked].

 <http://www.networksecurity2006.com/> www.networksecurity2006.com

_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike