Subject: [Mops] Welcome, and draft minutes from IETF 105

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 13:47:58 -0400

Hi,

Welcome to the MOPS mailing list!   I’ve updated Kyle Rose’s 
excellent notes from last week’s MOPS BoF, in the ether pad, with a 
few additional details:

https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-105-mops?useMonospaceFont=true

Please review and let me know if there are further things that need 
fixing (or, umm, fix them yourself, as it is an etherpad ;-) ).

Please review by Friday, August 9.  I’ll plan to submit them to the 
proceedings on Monday, August 12.

Thanks,
Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------