Subject: [Mops] Agenda items for Singapore meeting

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 16:48:39 -0500

Hi,

Now that we are officially a WG and have an agenda slot for Singapore 
— I’m putting together the draft agenda that will be posted on 
Wednesday.

Please let me know if you have items you would like to present/discuss.  
I’m happy to take suggestions for larger topics as well as smaller 
“lightning” issues.

Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 15:16:35 -0500

Hi again,

The DRAFT agenda is posted:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/session/mops

Let me know if there are other items you would like to present/discuss.

Leslie.

On 4 Nov 2019, at 16:48, Leslie Daigle wrote:

> Please let me know if you have items you would like to 
> present/discuss.  I’m happy to take suggestions for larger topics as 
> well as smaller “lightning” issues.
>
> Leslie.
>
> -- 
>
> Mops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mops

--