Subject: [Mops] News: Protocols in deployment

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 14:04:45 -0500

This is a bit of news out of the Streaming Video Alliance — as Viasat 
has announced its latest streaming video service rollout, which makes 
use of SVA’s OpenCaching.

Key thing for the IETF — recall OpenCaching is heavily reliant on 
CDNI.

This stuff is happening, and important in the Internet’s use.  Let’s 
help make sure coordination continues!

By way of concrete reference, not that I am a fan of press releases by 
any stretch of the imagination (i.e., read at your own risk ;-) ):

https://www.streamingvideoalliance.org/2020/02/06/viasat-brings-streaming-video-alliance-open-caching-technology-to-life-with-fubotv/

Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------