Subject: [Mops] Please note: added to

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 15:11:11 -0600

Dear MOPS,

We added this paragraph to
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-00,
so that it will be easier for people to contribute to this draft (now
adopted by the working group).

1.1.  Venues for Contribution and Discussion

   Note to RFC Editor: Please remove this section before publication

   (To the editor: check this repository URL after the draft is adopted.
   The working group may create its own repository)

   This document is in the Github repository at
   https://github.com/GrumpyOldTroll/ietf-mops-drafts.  Readers are
   welcome to open issues and send pull requests for this document.

   Substantial discussion of this document should take place on the MOPS
   working group mailing list ([email-masked]).

We're kind of speaking for the chairs here (minor stuff goes as issues in
Github, substantial discussion goes on this mailing list), and wanted to
call their attention to this - if the chairs would like for this section to
say something else, please let us know.

Best,

Spencer

---

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 11:42:56 -0500

Hi,

[You wrote:]
> We're kind of speaking for the chairs here (minor stuff goes as issues 
> in Github, substantial discussion goes on this mailing list), and 
> wanted to call their attention to this - if the chairs would like for 
> this section to say something else, please let us know.

It’s fine by me, as one chair.

Leslie.

> -- 
> Mops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mops

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Kyle Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 08:28:53 -0500

SGTM.

Kyle

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 11:43 AM Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> 1.1..  Venues for Contribution and Discussion
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Leslie Daigle