Subject: [Mops] Planning upcoming meetings

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 13:50:03 -0400

Hi,

Requests for WG slots at the IETF 108 (virtual) meeting are due by June 
12 — a week from now!

Kyle and I had been tossing around the question of whether MOPS should 
meet during that week, or do another virtual interim.   Given the 
pressing deadline for requesting a WG session, I’d like to hear if 
people have strong opinions, either way, ASAP.

For reference, agenda material we have to cover at this point includes:
	Update on the OpsCons document
	Reports from anywhere — SVA, possibly other service activities
	Discussion of working formats going forward
		. more frequent meetings (about…?)

Please also let me know if you have things you’d like to discuss at a 
MOPS virtual meeting — as part of IETF 108 or otherwise.

Thanks,
Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------