Subject: [Mops] Draft Minutes for IETF 108 MOPS WG session

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 09:05:31 -0400

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who came out for the MOPS WG session yesterday.

All the session slides are now available on the meeting materials page.

With thanks to Glenn Deen for taking notes, please review the current 
draft minutes, available here:  
https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-108-mops# and you can make any 
updates if you feel there are changes needed to better reflect the 
meeting’s discussions.

We’ll plan to publish  the minutes in a week.

Thanks,
Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------