Subject: [Mops] Weekly github digest (MOPS Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 03:32:32 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+2/-2/💬4)
  2 issues created:
  - historical charts of usage patterns with references (by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/26 
  - gh-pages not updating (by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/25 

  4 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #25 gh-pages not updating (1 by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/25 
  - #21 readme: consider adding links to I-D and editor's copies (1 by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/21 
  - #19 Git repo reference (1 by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/19 
  - #3 Low-latency vs. others (1 by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/3 

  2 issues closed:
  - readme: consider adding links to I-D and editor's copies https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/21 
  - Git repo reference https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/19 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons