Subject: [Mops] Prepare yourself for IETF 108

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 12:39:48 -0400

Hi,

Kyle & I participated in yesterday’s second and final WG chair test 
session for the new online participation setup that will be used for 
IETF 108 (based solely on MeetEcho technology).

I strongly suggest that you take the opportunity to review the available 
material before your first IETF meeting next week.  My biggest takeaway 
from the test session was:  it’s similar to, but not the same as, 
every other tool we’ve used for online meetings, so there will be some 
hiccups.

You’ve probably seen this elsewhere, but the key thing is that the 
Meetecho session is linked to the video camera icon with the tool tip 
“Meetecho video stream" on the datatracker agenda page:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/

And it will be live 10min before our session.

There are test sessions pointed at in the documentation.

Here are some pointers:

RESOURCES

+ IETF 108 session chair guide
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/session-chair-guide/

+ IETF 108 participant guide
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/session-participant-guide/

+ Tutorial video from Meetecho
https://youtu.be/cniAxuMczEk

+ Meetecho documentation for IETF 108
https://www.ietf.org/media/documents/Documentation-Meetecho-IETF.pdf

+ Recordings of Meetecho test sessions for IETF 108
- Participant test session recording
https://youtu.be/SiD3Rj-Beag

- Chair test session recording
https://youtu.be/vMY1MHgjE_c

Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------