Subject: [Mops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 18:08:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media OPerationS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operational Considerations for Streaming Media
        Authors         : Jake Holland
                          Ali Begen
                          Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-07-12

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of operational networking issues
   that pertain to quality of experience in delivery of video and other
   high-bitrate media over the internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/