Subject: [MSEC] Note Well

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:25:25 -0400

Greetings,

This is the revised text of the NOTE WELL statement.

------------------------------------------------------

				NOTE WELL

All statements related to the activities of the IETF and addressed to
the IETF are subject to all provisions of Section 10 of RFC 2026, which
grants to the IETF and its participants certain licenses and rights in
such statements.

Such statements include verbal statements in IETF meetings, as well as
written and electronic communications made at any time or place, which
are addressed to:

    - the IETF plenary session,
    - any IETF working group or portion thereof,
    - the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
    - the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
    - any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself,
      any working group or design team list, or any other list
      functioning under IETF auspices,
    - the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

Statements made outside of an IETF meeting, mailing list or other
function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF
activity, group or function, are not subject to these provisions.

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec