Subject: [MSEC] last call for draft-ietf-msec-srtp-tesla-03.txt

From: canetti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:05:27 -0500 (EST)

Folks,

This is a last call for the I-D:

draft-ietf-msec-srtp-tesla-03.txt

Recall that in the last MSEC meeting there was a discussion whether to
join this draft with the srtp-tesla draft (or alternatively with mikey)
but the consensus in the end was to keep it as a separate document.

Please post your comments by Friday, March 4.

Best,

Thomas and Ran

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: Mark Baugher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 17:55:56 -0800

Ran,

> but the consensus in the end was to keep it as a separate document.

I don't recall any such discussion.  I don't recall ever considering 
merging srtp-tesla with anything.  There is another draft floating 
around on how to signal srtp-tesla in MIKEY.  I offered to put that in 
the srtp-tesla draft along with a Security Descriptions signaling 
section.  We decided not to do that.

Mark

---

From: canetti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 22:32:36 -0500 (EST)

oops... I meant draft-ietf-msec-bootstrapping-tesla-00.txt.

Sorry, and thanks Mark for the catch! (At least this way I know that
someone is reading these mails... :)

I'll post a corrceted last call.

Ran

---

From: canetti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 22:35:52 -0500 (EST)

Folks,

draft-ietf-msec-bootstrapping-tesla-00.txt

Best,

Thomas and Ran