Subject: [MSEC] RE: Last Call: 'HMAC-authenticated Diffie-Hellman for MIKEY' to P roposed Standard

From: Euchner Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:52:53 +0100

The last call period of draft-ietf-msec-mikey-dhhmac-09.txt has ended yesterday.

I have not received or seen any comments against the draft.

With kind regards

Martin Euchner.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Dienstag, 1. Februar 2005 20:19
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: 'HMAC-authenticated Diffie-Hellman for MIKEY' to Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the Multicast Security WG to consider the
following document:

- 'HMAC-authenticated Diffie-Hellman for MIKEY'
   <draft-ietf-msec-mikey-dhhmac-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-02-15.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-mikey-dhhmac-08.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: canetti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:01:47 -0500 (EST)

Martin,

According to the I-D tracker this draft is under IESG review.
(And this is consistent with my memory...)

Ran