Subject: [MSEC] Stepping-down from MSEC co-chair + Lakshminath as new co-chair

From: Thomas Hardjono <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:42:01 -0800

Folks,

After nearly 5 years in SMuG and MSEC, I've decided its time to step-down 
as co-chair of MSEC.

My day-job has a focus away from multicast security.  In addition, I'm 
currently also a co-chair of a different group (NB. doing 2 co-chair tasks 
is rather a handful:)

With Ran's agreement, Lakshminath Dondeti has kindly accepted the role of 
the new MSEC Co-Chair.  Lakshminath has been involved in multicast security 
since the SMuG days in 1999, and thus he is aware of the history and the 
work-items of SMuG and MSEC.

As usual, I will still be attending the IETF and MSEC meetings, and will 
continue to handle the MSEC mailing-list and MSEC website.

For the transition period, please copy Lakshminath on your emails to 
Ran/myself concerning drafts and other MSEC issues.

Thanks very much for everybody's kind help with running MSEC.  Its been a 
pleasure working closely with the SMuG/MSEC community.

Regards.

thomas
------

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec