Subject: [MSEC] draft-ietf-mmusic-kmgmt-ext-13.txt

From: canetti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:47:56 -0500 (EST)

Folks,

The security ADs have asked for an MSEC review of the following ID
(which is handled in mmusic):

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-kmgmt-ext-13.txt

The ID is indeed very relevant to MSEC, in that it describes how to use
key management protocols in order to secure the data in a potentially
one to many setting. Please take the time to review the ID and comment to
the list.

Thomas and Ran
_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: canetti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:53:25 -0500 (EST)

Forgot to mention: The document is under IESG review
and is held back for our review. So please take the time to go over it in
the next few days.

Thanks,

Thomas and Ran