Subject: [MSEC] Multicast secure implemented system

From: Carlos Moreno <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:12:43 +0300

Hello:

I'm a Spanish student in Finland. I'm working in my information
technology thesis about msec according to IETF and IRTF standards.

Now I am in a street without exit because now I need to compare
different implemented msec systems and write conclusions and different
features in that.

My problem is that I don't find any system that has this standard or
others msec systems. I'm searching educational systems that help to
make other theses or a simple system to test. I know that comercial
systems may be is impossible to obtain without pay.

If you could help me an indicate me where I could find systems of msec
to follow with my thesis, please, send me a mail.

Thank you very much.

c.

-- 
Carlos Moreno Losada
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
correo-e: [email-masked]
jabber user: [email-masked]
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Linux user: #263092
http://counter.li.org
_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: Brian Weis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:06:26 -0800

Hi Carlos,

A reference implementation of RFC 3547 is available at 
http://www.vovida.org. Look for "GDOI" in the list of protocols.

Hope that helps,
Brian

-- 
Brian Weis
Advanced Security Development, Security Technology Group, Cisco Systems
Telephone: +1 408 526 4796
Email: [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec