Subject: [MSEC] Brian Weis will be chairing the meeting in MSP

From: "Dondeti, Lakshminath" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:46:07 -0500

Folks,

Ran and I cannot make it to the MSEC meeting. 

The Canetti's are welcoming their second baby this week.   
Congratulations again Ran!

I was in Minneapolis earlier this week, but had to return home to take 
care of my wife and son as they became severely ill.  Turns out they are 
taking care of me now as I now have what they had been fighting.

Brian Weis has kindly accepted to fill in for us.  Thanks again Brian.

We have a very interesting Agenda for tomorrow:

     In addition to several new MIKEY related drafts, the interaction 
between IPsec and MSEC protocols is a topic of discussion at the 
meeting.  Our AD, Russ Housley will lead that discussion.  Please see 
http://securemulticast.org/msec11-IETF62-IPsec_Multicast.pdf for more 
information.

thanks and regards,
Lakshminath

for
Ran Canetti
Lakshminath Dondeti
_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec