Subject: [MSEC] Request for interest in the Paris-IETF meeting

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:38:59 -0400

Folks,

WG scheduling is now open, so I want to get an initial idea on

* potential number of attendees (at the MSP meeting we were at ~30; I 
don't want to ask for a small room if a number of you are planning to 
attend, so let us know if you were not in MSP, but will be in Paris) and

* topics for discussion:
     + updates to current work items and
     + introduction of new items
          #  we have one already: the Multicast SPD architecture work 
that Brian Weis and Dragan Ignjatic will be working on

Once I get an idea on the amount of time required and the expected level 
of participation, I will send the request for a meeting slot (please 
respond within the next 2 weeks; I would like to send the request early 
in June).  Also, please feel free to note if there are conflicts that 
you want the MSEC meeting to avoid (if you are planning to present, your 
input gets extra weight :-)).

thanks and regards,
Lakshminath
_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec