Subject: [MSEC] MSEC WG Last Call: draft-ietf-msec-policy-token-sec-02.txt (closing June 10, 2005)

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:16:16 -0400

Hi all,

This is an MSEC WG last call for comments on 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-policy-token-sec-02.txt 
closing on
June 10, 2005 AOE. 

Track:  Standards Track, Proposed Standard

If you have questions or if you think the draft is not ready to move 
forward, please send your comments to the list.  If you think that it 
looks ready to be forwarded to the IESG, we want to hear from you also.  
If you don't care, we want to know that as well :-).

Note that the Policy Token is generic and can be used with GDOI as well 
as other key management protocols in addition to GSAKMP.  So, please 
take some time to review this.

We would also like to hear about any implementations of the policy token 
spec (Andrea, do you know of any implementations?).

regards,
Lakshminath

Draft details:
Title:   Group Policy Token V1 with Application to GSAKMP
Authors: A. Colegrove and H. Harney

Abstract: 

The Policy Token is a structure used to specify the security
    policy and configurable parameters for a cryptographic group, such
    as a secure multicast group.  This document specifies the structure
    of such a token in order to securely bind system-level security to
    protocols supporting the management of cryptographic groups.

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec