Subject: Investment /Assistance CEO !!

From: "phillip Phillip Nwankwo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 03:19:09 +0100

Attn: Dear,

THIS MESSAGE REQUEST IS URGENT CONFIDENTIAL RELATIONSHIP
FOR TRANSFERING OF US$35.5M AMERICAN DOLLARS INTO YOU COMPANY
ACCOUNT.

I am Barrister Nwankw Phillip, A Personal attorney in this Office,And After 
due deliberation with my colleagues, I decided to forward to you this 
business proposal.  We want a reliable person who could assist us to 
transfer the sum of Thirty-Five Million, five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars 
($35.5m) into his account.The sum resulted from an over-invoice bill from a 
contract awarded by us  over the budget allocation to my ministry and the 
bill was approved for payment by
the concerned ministries.  The contract was executed, commission and the 
contractor was paid actual cost of the contract.  We are left with balance 
of $35.5 as the over-invoice amount we have deliberately over estimated 
for our use.  But under our protocol division, civi servant are forbidden to 
operate or own foreign account. This is  why icontact you for assistance. 

We have agreed to share the money as follows:

1 60% for us ( the officials)
2 30% for your (Account Owner)
3 10% for Expenses (External and internal)

As you may want to know, i got your address from our Chamber of 
Commerce and Industry. I am a top official in the Oil Company and the 
chairman, contract Award committee). This transaction is very free from all 
sort of risk, hence the business was carefully planned before it was 
successfully excuted. We the officials involved in this deal have put in 
many years in service to our various ministries. We have been exercising 
patience for this opportunity for so long and for most of us, this is a life 
time opportunity we can't afford to miss. To get this fund paid into your 
private account, we have to present an international business outfit and 
consequent upon your agreement, you are require to send the following 
document/information through the above e-mail  
[email-masked]

These information/documents will enable us seek/apply for the relevant 
payment approvals of the fund to the concern ministries/esterblishment. 
You may be require to sign the fund released authority/documents in our 
CBN Bank. Three officials will come to your country to arrange for our 
share. All these will only take us 14 working days to transfer this fund into 
your account right from the day we receive the requirements and Let 
honesty be our watch word throughout this transaction and your prompt 
and continous reply will be appreciated through the above e-mail
[email-masked]

Best regards,
Barr.Nwankwo Phillip
Email: [email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------
Presentamos la nueva fórmula para hacerse millonario: Especial Vagos http://sorteos.ya.com
ADSL + Llamadas 24 horas: desde 28,95 €/mes + IVA. Navega y habla de forma ilimitada. Sin compromiso de permanencia. http://acceso.ya.com/ADSLllamadas/