Subject: [MSEC] Deadline for WG-00 approvals is on July 5th

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:14:16 -0400

Hi all,

I will be sending the following WG-00- approvals to the I-D admin on 
Thursday.  Please send your comments to the list (or contact Ran and me 
if you prefer :-)), if you have suggestions or thoughts .

* draft-ietf-msec-mikey-ecc  (this was approved by Thomas before the MSP 
meeting, but I did not see a -00- posted on the I-D repository).
* draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions  (this was the work requested by Russ 
H., at the MSP meeting that Brian, George and Dragan are working on.  I 
am officially on the hook for approving this)
* draft-ietf-msec-mikey-rsa-r  (this was work approved by Ran -- I can't 
do it as I am a co-author -- and posted to the list recently)

thanks and regards,
Lakshminath

PS:  I now have the timelines for all the pending work, so will have the 
secretary update the charter on the MSEC page this week.
_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec