Subject: [MSEC] MSEC summary (please review and send comments)

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:03:58 -0800

MSEC progress:  We successfully moved 1 more document, srtp-tesla, into the Q
                           Secure group policy work is in AD review,
                           Bootstrapping TESLA is IETF LC and a
                           MIKEY newtype-keyid draft is with another SDO

Current major discussions:
                  We have two major threads of work in the group:
                           msec-ipsec-extensions
                           mikey-modes
                  We also have a few work items in progress (GKDP and 
TESLA spec) and expect may be another.
                  If all goes well, we may be done by this time next year.

Next steps:
                 Two mailing list discussions to follow:
                          *  Brian Weis to initiate/continue the 
discussion on the MSEC IPsec extensions work in the list
                            Prepare a -01- after that discussion, 
along with his co-authors, with the plan to submit it to the IPSEC 
list for discussion
                          *  The chairs plan to initiate a discussion 
on the various MIKEY modes and their relative usefulness, assess 
consensus and
                             decide on the next steps in that area.

                 Another AI: (Update Milestones)

regards,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec