Subject: [MSEC] http://securemulticast.org/IETF-64/msec-ietf-64.htm

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 11:09:42 -0800

Hi all,

I have uploaded the presentations I have received so far to the 
securemulticast.org site.  I am supposed to upload all this stuff to 
the IETF proceedings page, but I forgot my password to that site 
(again).  We use it infrequently; I thought I cached that key, but 
can't find it now.

Please do note that the presentations may change before the meeting, 
but they are posted for the benefit of (among other things) early 
review.  Please send any comments to the list.  This is a great 
opportunity for folks not here in Vancouver to take an active part in 
the discussions at the meeting.

thanks and regards,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: canetti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 16:15:58 -0500 (EST)

Hi LAkshminath, I think that in the end I'll call you tonite from my home
phone, 617 277 4281. what naumber should i call?

thx,

Ran

---

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 13:23:54 -0800

858.334.9671

I think we will be in jabber too, if only I can find a scribe :-).

regards,
Lakshminath